Audit Shield - Tax Audit Insurance
Audit Shield is comprehensive tax audit insurance which covers the professional costs associated with tax audit activity by Inland Revenue.
Tax audit activity can be costly and time consuming.
The cost of additional fees incurred as a result of audit activity can be considerable depending on the length of time involved in the process. It can vary from a phone enquiry to a complete audit of lodged returns.
Inland Revenue is active in conducting audits, enquiries, investigations and reviews. Our Audit Shield Master policy protects you against unplanned professional fees which can arise from audit activity.
The benefits of our Audit Shield Master Policy:
- A cost effective way to avoid the stress and disruptions that arise from IR audit activity
- Professional fees associated with audit activity (up to a prescribed limit) are covered
- No excess
- The premium is tax deductible if you are in business or self employed
- The cover is retrospective. Previously lodged returns are automatically covered.
- Audit Shield is optional. You have a choice whether to participate or not.
Audit Shield covers claims relating to:
- Computer Tax Audits
- Dividend Withholding Tax
- Employer Returns and PAYE
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Imputation Credit Account
- Income Tax
- Non-Resident Withholding Tax
- Record Keeping
- Resident Withholding tax
- Plus many other relevant matters
Call us to see how you can shield yourself against the sting of unplanned fees.